The Energy Council of Canada is a non-partisan, non-lobbying, resource and technology neutral organization. We bring together diverse members from energy industries, sectoral associations and governments from across Canada.
As a neutral convener, we foster dialogue, strategic thinking, collaboration and action to support an affordable, stable and environmentally sound Canadian energy sector. We advocate Canadian energy with North American and international audiences.
What Makes Us Different
- We are the only national, cross-sectoral energy industry organization in Canada
- We leverage the strengths of Canadian energy industries and governments to realize shared benefit
- We speak for Canadian energy to North American and international audiences
- We do not lobby Canadian governments, allowing them to be active members in our Council
What Makes Us Valuable
- We represent a diversity of leading energy companies and associations
- Our members employ thousands of Canadians from coast to coast
- We partner with industry associations, academic institutions, energy regulators and governments
- Our members are spread across all 10 provinces and 3 territories